Usually, most people face problems while watching Amazon prime video on their devices and their usual complaint is that their device is not able to access Prime Video or Prime video is not working on their devices. The only fix to this problem the only solution is to activate Prime video on your device or TV again. Before heading up to the activation process again uninstall the Prime video application. Then follow the process mentioned in this article to get rid of all Amazon Prime video problems of your Smart TV.
Step by step instructions to fix Amazon prime video issues with Smart TV
Follow the below-mentioned process to fix amazon prime video is not working on my smart tv. This activation process is the only solution to your problems:
- First of all, visit the application store of the device and install the Amazon prime video on your Smart TV.
- After that, you need to launch the Amazon Prime video application and make sure that the app is installed properly.
- Further, on the welcome screen of the application, you need to click on the Sign In button.
- Keep in mind that you have to use your Amazon Prime video account credentials to log in. But if you don’t have a Prime video account then you will not be able to continue with the process. In this situation, you are recommended to create an account using a mobile or computer and then get back to this process.
- After login, save the Mytv activation code appeared on the screen.
- Now on a computer visit primevideo.com/mytv using a web browser.
- Here login to your Prime video account that you have used at your device
- Enter the activation code and click on the button available on the screen saying “Register my device”.
- Now your Smart TV Prime video app will start working and entertain you.